Bianchi, Bowtie, Or Giotti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Crawl138

Bianchi, Bowtie, Or Giotti

Postby Crawl138 » 15 Feb 2006, 04:07

I know For A Fact That i am related to the Bianchi's, The Giotties, And The Bowties. I also know that I have family Still in Italy, and the rest of my family is still in contact with them. Being as such That i am unfortunatly not in contact with my family to much, and I am Having a Difficult Time trying to Locate any records on any of these families, Any Help or Maybe even distant Relatives Would Be Appreciated, I know we have family From NY,Ny, To California, (where I Live) Also The Giotti Is How it is prounced not the way it sound, I have pretty much lost all contact with my family due to military Service and know that i have some time on my hands( And Some Purple Hearts lol) I thought I mite find something out. I Also Served soem time in itlay and did not turn up much there, My italian from wehn i was a child is very poor and limited. ANy body who can help me with this will be much appreciated.

nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Bianchi, Bowtie, Or Giotti

Postby nuccia » 15 Feb 2006, 06:02

Hi,

Do you have any first names? Do you know where in Italy they are from or rough years of birth/immigration?

You can also use this directory link to type in your surnames and cities in the USA and maybe you'll get lucky.

http://www.411.com/

Nuccia :D

Return to “Italian Genealogy”