Researcher in Campania

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SynThea
Rookie
Rookie

Researcher in Campania

Postby SynThea » 25 Apr 2006, 20:35

Hello, Friends:
Some of you may recall I contacted this forum several months ago seeking resources to trace family roots originating in Serre, Salerno, Campania.

Having found that LDS films do not yet exist for this area, my research ground to a frustrating halt until I found (through a "new" family connection) an excellent researcher based in Campania.

Born to Italian parents and raised and educated in the U.S., Joe is now raising his own family in Avellino. He presently handles research in the provinces of Avellino, Benevento, Caserta, Naples and Salerno, and I have recently received significant proof of his rapid, reliable and reasonably priced services.

The "new family" who brought me this splendid opportunity was also a contact through this site; she and I continue an enjoyable and mutually productive search to discover our joined and separate heritages!

So many here have been so helpful over so long ... I hope this "new" resource will be useful to many! Please let me know via private message if this is of interest.

Sincerely,
SynThea
Massachusetts
USA

Return to “Italian Genealogy”