Norman

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mler
Master
Master

Norman

Postby mler » 07 May 2006, 20:39

Searching for information on the Norman family. My mother-in-law, born in Pomigliano d'Arco (Campania) in 1900 (approx.) was named Maria Stella Sibilio (maiden name - Norman). I would like to know more about her family. Many thanks.

4gvduro

Re: Norman

Postby 4gvduro » 04 Jul 2007, 00:14

mler wrote:Searching for information on the Norman family. My mother-in-law, born in Pomigliano d'Arco (Campania) in 1900 (approx.) was named Maria Stella Sibilio (maiden name - Norman). I would like to know more about her family. Many thanks.

Hello mler,

I wonder if you have any info on the SIBILIO family. My husbands Great Great Grandmother was Amalia SIBILIO b. about 1860 She m. Vespaziano BALLETTA. Their 9 children (Giuseppina, Ersilia, Stalia, Malina, Frank, Vincent, Alfred, James, and Raphaele) were all b. in Accera, Italy (near Naples). At least a few of them came to the US in the early 1900s and setteld in NY and Chicago.

Thanks for any info you might have!
Patti Duro
Searching for Duro, DeRosa, Schiavone, Balletta, Sibilio, Gallo, Caporale, and Brucci

Return to “Italian Genealogy”