LOOKING FOR DA RE FAMILY MEMBERS LIVING IN ITALY

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Dilermando

LOOKING FOR DA RE FAMILY MEMBERS LIVING IN ITALY

Post by Dilermando »

Hello.
I'm looking for Da Re family members living in Italy, mainly in Veneto.
I'm interested in finding the exact place and date of birth of Pietro Da Re, I hope those family members will provide me with relevant information.
He was the grand-father of my wife. Possibly born in Cordignano, june 06th. 1864 (place and date uncertain, probably wrong). His parents were Giuseppe Da Re e Caterina Da Re.
Pietro Da Re married Domenica Rosa Rosolen Da Re in Cordignano, january 16th. 1893. The couple plus their youg daughter (Palmira) arrived in Brasil in april 04th. 1895. They lived the rest of their lives in São Bernardo do Campo, State of São Paulo. Many Da Re family members still live in this town.
Thank you for your precious help.
Dilermando
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: LOOKING FOR DA RE FAMILY MEMBERS LIVING IN ITALY

Post by suanj »

Dilermando: many people in Italy, also if they have same surname, well they don't are related, so for to find the Pietro parents in italy, you must be sure of birthtown; if is, really, Cordignano, this are the DA RE living people http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
and this the ROSOLEN http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0

regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Dilermando

Post by Dilermando »

Thank you very much for your decisive help, Suanj. I will send a letter to Da Re family members living in Cordignano and neighboring places. I'm sure my wife's grand-father was born either in Cordignano, or very close to it. Bye.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

Dilermando wrote:Hello.
I'm looking for Da Re family members living in Italy, mainly in Veneto.
I'm interested in finding the exact place and date of birth of Pietro Da Re, I hope those family members will provide me with relevant information.
He was the grand-father of my wife. Possibly born in Cordignano, june 06th. 1864 (place and date uncertain, probably wrong). His parents were Giuseppe Da Re e Caterina Da Re.
Pietro Da Re married Domenica Rosa Rosolen Da Re in Cordignano, january 16th. 1893. The couple plus their youg daughter (Palmira) arrived in Brasil in april 04th. 1895. They lived the rest of their lives in São Bernardo do Campo, State of São Paulo. Many Da Re family members still live in this town.
Thank you for your precious help.
Dilermando
Hello,
I mainly suggest you to contact Archivio di Stato di Treviso

http://wwwdb.archivi.beniculturali.it/S ... TREVISO%22

where you should find Pietro Da Re military record and draft card. In these documents you find his right date and place of birth,
I hope it helps,
bye Riccardo
Dilermando

Post by Dilermando »

Hello Riccardo. Thank you for your precious hint. I have already sent a message asking for any information on Pietro Da Re's military record and draft card. Bye.
wishyou
Veteran
Veteran

Post by wishyou »

Dare is a very commun surname in the north part of the province of Treviso.
Mainly they came from Fregona and Sarmede. Some are in Vittorio Veneto and Cordignano (which is on border with Sarmede).

About your request here http://www.comuneweb.it/CordignanoHome/ ... ndex.shtml you'll find the address of comune di Cordignano where to ask estratto dell'atto di matrimonio (estratc of wedding act) of your grandparents. You cannot ask birth certificate beacuse they were born before 1871.

If you want and if you are patient I can go and make the request by myself as I leave very near to Cordignano (and I know very well the Stato Civile officer).
Dilermando

Post by Dilermando »

Hello Wishyou !
I'm very touched by your offer, the "stratto dell'atto di matrimonio" de Pietro Da Re would be very precious for me.
If there exists no birth certificate for those born before 1871, the "certificato di battesimo" would be very important too, replacing the birth certificate.
However, as I told before, there are doubts about the right place and birthdate of Pietro Da Re.
An italian association in São Bernardo do Campo (where I live) sent a letter to Parrochia Assunta e San Cassiano in Cordignano, asking for his "certificato di battesimo".
What they managed to find and send me is the "certificato di battesimo" de Paolo Da Re, son of Giuseppe Da Re and Caterina, born on June 21th. 1864 in Cordignano, baptized on June 22th. 1864. Most probably, this Paolo Da Re is a brother to Pietro Da Re. If this holds true, then Pietro Da Re's birthdate cannot be June 06th. 1864 ...
I hope someday I will find out for sure where and when Pietro Da Re was born ... maybe you will be my saviour !
I'll send you a private message telling you my address.
Again, thank you very, very much.
Dilermando
wishyou
Veteran
Veteran

Post by wishyou »

Dilermando, please read PM.
I've been to Cordignano and I have important news to report.
Contact me by e-mail.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

wishyou,

This is a very nice thing you have done for Dilermando... :D :D

Nuccia :D