Pagliocchini - Isernia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
JoBuj
Rookie
Rookie

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by JoBuj »

Ggfather Paris Pagliocchini came to US 1903 destination NJ. Wife Italia came w/son Giuseppe months later 1903. The trouble I am having is trying to figure out the maiden name of Italia. Between the smear and trying to figure out the writing style at the time frustrates me. I am told Paris went back to Isernia and wife Italia died here or Italy I am not sure. Is there someplace that shows the style of handwriting at that time? Joann
ptimber
Master
Master

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by ptimber »

are you a genealogy consultant? Peter
JoBuj
Rookie
Rookie

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by JoBuj »

No, an amateur, trying to figure out where I came from just like everyone else here.
ptimber
Master
Master

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by ptimber »

your two simultaneous submissions caused me to ponder your motives. What is your surname?
ptimber
Master
Master

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by ptimber »

why don\'t you go to the Mormoin church FHlibrary earest your home and look up the reocrds for the town and perhaps you will overcome the smear. Peter
JoBuj
Rookie
Rookie

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by JoBuj »

My Motives? I don\'t understand you statement. My maiden name is Pagliocchini (paternal) and have found roots in Isernia. The ship manifest list the maiden names for women and I was trying to find out what her maiden name was to further do research as to her line. My maternal line is DiGiuseppe, Merlini, DiCarlantonio and Zupiti (so far) from Castel Castagna Abruzzo. I have done alot of reading and searching sites such as this to glean information as to how to do research.
ptimber
Master
Master

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by ptimber »

I am eager to assist people with their personal genealogy. Peter
JoBuj
Rookie
Rookie

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by JoBuj »

I am sure I can speak for all, thank you, your information is very much appreciated. Finding information on our heritage means alot to us. Joann
ptimber
Master
Master

Pagliocchini - Isernia

Post by ptimber »

All inquiries are free of any charge and the website is none profit and barely skirts along. We do not solicit donations but improvements can be made with some added donations to everybodies benefit. Peter