Francesco Caivano born 1889

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
scorpione
Rookie
Rookie

Francesco Caivano born 1889

Postby scorpione » 15 Jun 2006, 06:13

I have found almost all of my grandfather,s relatives ,including his brother Luigi who was born in 1898. I can't ,however find his sister Pasqualina or grandpa himself.I am fairly certain he was born in Pontelatone (Formicola) like the rest of his family who I have found using the Italian records that my local LDS got for me. Why can't I find him or Pasqualina? His name is Francesco Caivano and he was born in 1889. His father was Guiseppe Caivano who was born about 1831. His mom was Rosa Simone. I would greatly appreciate if one of the pro's out there could help.

Also what is Terra di Lavora. I believe that it may be an older name for the same area.Finally, how can I tell if grandpa at one time came from the big Caivano near Naples or the small hamlet Caivano near to Ruoti (Potenza) Thanks so much. Is this a great site or what.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”