TRICHIES surname of Collabrigo (TV)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
trevisan2
Elite
Elite

TRICHIES surname of Collabrigo (TV)

Postby trevisan2 » 23 Jun 2006, 16:33

I am researching the name of Anna Trichies born 16 Nov 1814 in Collibrigo, Conegliano, (TV) Italy. she was married to a Pietro Antonio MARIN & had 12 children in Collabrigo. There does not seem to be any indication of the Surname in that area, or where it comes from.

Additonal information on this name would be helpful.

Regards,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: TRICHIES surname of Collibrigo (TV)

Postby suanj » 23 Jun 2006, 22:16

Trevisan, the TRICHIES in Italy are so little number , 3 on the Italy directory, that it will be easy to send a letter and to ask some info, 2 Trichies are in Treviso province..
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0

HOWEVER TRICHIES IS A MISTAKEN VERSION OF TRICHES (WITHOUT i) RIGHT SPELL, AND THE SURNAME COMING FROM BELLUNO AREA, vENETO REGION ALWAYS!

this are the TRICHES people in Treviso province:
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
hoping helpful, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 23 Jun 2006, 22:18

TRICHES is also a hamleth in Belluno town, so we cannot know if the Triches people have the surname by hamleth or viceversa.. suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

trevisan2
Elite
Elite

Postby trevisan2 » 25 Jun 2006, 18:48

suanj
Your right, upon closer examination on the parish birth act it appears to be Triches . . . but on the 1919 Census record I found at Codogne is shows Anna Trichies, with the I.

Thank you for your help. I have called some of the people on the white pages you furnished, . . . one in paticular has done some research and she will share that information with me when I return in Augsut.

Another person I called said their name came from the Cortina area.

Regards,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.

wishyou
Veteran
Veteran

Postby wishyou » 29 Jun 2006, 03:22

I was looking informations in the parish of Carpesica and looking on Austrian Anagrafe I did find another complete Trichies family (12 people).
They lived in Formeniga and the family chief was born 2/2/1778.
One of the components was born in Collalbrigo (but she was not Trichies, but Fiorin).
Collalbrigo (part of Conegliano) is not so far from Formeniga and Carpesica (part of Vittorio Veneto), let's say abut a hill, and this two last one are near Colle Umberto, where a Trichies lives.
If you want I made a photo of this part of the register.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”