Gaspar FEDERICO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
silviafff

Gaspar FEDERICO

Postby silviafff » 02 Jul 2006, 13:52

Es el nombre y apellido de mi abuelo, de quien sólo sé que es originario de SICILIA y emigró a la Argentina... ¿Alguien puede suministrarme algún dato sobre la familia FEDERICO?

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Gaspar FEDERICO

Postby suanj » 02 Jul 2006, 15:30

they are so much Federico in italy and also in sicily... for to better help needing of some other details, regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

silviafff

Postby silviafff » 02 Jul 2006, 15:47

OK, I undestand it, so in a few days I think I may offer any more dates about my grandfather and my parents of Federico's family.

silviafff

Postby silviafff » 18 Jul 2006, 07:18

Well, I've founded Mr. Gaspar FEDERICO was borned in SICILIA in September of 1907 and he was son of Mr FRANCESCO PAOLO FEDERICO and Mrs. ROSA VENTURA.
The same Gaspar FEDERICO married Ms. LUCIA CEPEDA on January 5th, 1950 in Argentine Republic.
Now what I need is the exact place which Mr. Gaspar FEDERICO was borned to look for the civil document of his born.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Io é incontrato che Gaspar FEDERICO fu nato in Sicilia en settembro dell 1907, figlio de FRANCESCO PAOLO é de ROSA VENTURA. Gaspar casó con Lucia Cepeda en 1950 en Argentina. Io sono proccurando conscere il specifico luoco dove il fu nascito para gestionare gli documentti civile.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 18 Jul 2006, 10:50

FRANCISCO PAULO FEDERICO
Male

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth: 07 JUN 1872 Catania, , Sicilia, Italy

Christening:
Death: 31 AUG 1951

Burial:

it could be?
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

silviafff

Postby silviafff » 18 Jul 2006, 11:23

If this Francisco Paulo Federico was married with Rosa Ventura, he could be the father of my grandfather Gaspar Federico. Now I need the security of all that. If Gaspar was borned in Catania in september 1907 I can look for the documents I need... ¿what do you think?

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 18 Jul 2006, 16:04

it could be... yes, but are wrote Catania, and no Catania, Catania ( catania town, in catania province) so it could be born in some Common in Catania province.. when your ancestor came in argentina?
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

silviafff

Postby silviafff » 18 Jul 2006, 17:01

Well, I don't know that date but it isn't important because now I need to know if "my" Gaspar Federico was really the son of that Francisco Paulo. If he was Francisco's son, his mother should be Rosa Ventura and the following thing I'll need, will be his born's certification. To obtain this document's very important what you said about to look after in the city of Catania and in Catanian's Commons. In anywhere it appears, it must prove that Gaspar Federico borned in september of 1907 and his parents were Francesco Paolo and Rosa Ventura.
Please, receive my thanks for your valious help. Trully your, Silvia F.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 18 Jul 2006, 18:58

Instead is important to know the immigration year, because if Gaspare came after italian militar service is possible to find some thing.. suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 18 Jul 2006, 19:01

In any case this Francisco Paulo Federico was married at Benita Avallone.. I don't know if is first marriage or a second.. suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby jcsm400 » 18 Jul 2006, 20:44

Hi Silva,

Could an Argentina marriage record have the town of birth listed? Or the birth records for their children?
If your records are similiar to ours, look for town of birth on the above mentioned records & in church records & on ship manifest(s).

Here is a link to genealogical resources in Argentina. Its for Jewish research, but should apply to all researching in Argentina.

http://www.jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/argentina.html

Hope it helps.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”