Di Luca, Del Prete, Falcioni families from Pesaro

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
falcioni1975

Di Luca, Del Prete, Falcioni families from Pesaro

Postby falcioni1975 » 11 Jul 2006, 04:16

Hello, my name is Kevin Falcioni, I have been tracing my family from the Pesaro area for 3 years now and on my last steps gathering information. I am looking for anybody with any information on the family names listed. Any information would be great, I have all of the names of my family but am looking to talk with one still in Italy.

My Grandfather's aunt's name was Maria (Del Prete) Di Luca. Born 5.6.1893 and died 16.8.1969, sons Fernando, Fedora, Bruno and Armando, sister Teresa (My Great Grandmother) and brother Guerrino Del Prete, lived near Rome (I think it's called Monte Mario)

I have an address for a possible relative

Del Prete Nino
00135 Roma (RM) - Via Lambruschini Raffaele, 1
06 3389082

I do not speak Italian but would love to know if he is the son of Guerrino. I have written but no response. I would also like to know if anybody knows if an obituary is availible for the death of Maria Di Luca, I have all of the dates of death for her sons, all buried in Pesaro, all online. Are obits availible online in Italy?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”