family connections

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
thecrazy1

family connections

Postby thecrazy1 » 15 Jul 2006, 05:40

hi all
i recently found my grandmothers address book and came across some names i am trying to link to my family

marcella martinelli lived in rome nee (muscat)?
guido and marysa stalianou believed to be marcella's daughter and son-in-law were both air stewards

g. chiandetti from gorizia believed to have married a sister of my grandmother nee (guien)

most of my family lived in alexandria in egypt until 1956 and then some settled in italy others in the uk and around the world

any help would be great i don't know where to start

nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: family connections

Postby nuccia » 15 Jul 2006, 08:24

The first thing you need to do is compile what info you do have and write it down. Start with yourself and work backwards. Include birth years, spouses with maiden names for women, siblings, children, etc...

You could use a pedigree chart if you like...but keep it simple. Its just makes a good guide.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h ... l%26sa%3DX

Did any of your relatives go to the US, Canada, or UK?

If so, there may be info available online to help confirm names, birthyears, etc. If not, then you need to go another route.

Keep us posted.

Nuccia :D

Return to “Italian Genealogy”