finding my grandfather's biological family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
DoriPistilli

finding my grandfather's biological family

Postby DoriPistilli » 20 Jul 2006, 21:57

Hi, I have just discovered the name of my grandfather's biological parents and would like to learm more about my newly discovered family. My grandfather, Rocco born 1899 was raised by the Pistilli family in Vinchiaturo, Campobasso, Molise, Italy. His biological parents are Biagio and Antoinette Veneziani. I did not find any Veneziani's in Vinchiaturo, however, I did find Veneziani in Montagano, Campobasso and in Civitella Casanova, Pescara. If anyone knows any information about my newly discovered great grandparents, I would appreciate your response. Thank you! Dori

mfjp
Master
Master

Re: finding my grandfather's biological family

Postby mfjp » 20 Jul 2006, 22:26

Congratulations of finding your new family!! You must be excited!! :P

DoriPistilli wrote:Hi, I have just discovered the name of my grandfather's biological parents and would like to learm more about my newly discovered family. My grandfather, Rocco born 1899 was raised by the Pistilli family in Vinchiaturo, Campobasso, Molise, Italy. His biological parents are Biagio and Antoinette Veneziani. I did not find any Veneziani's in Vinchiaturo, however, I did find Veneziani in Montagano, Campobasso and in Civitella Casanova, Pescara. If anyone knows any information about my newly discovered great grandparents, I would appreciate your response. Thank you! Dori

Just so I understand... you did not find any Veneziano's in Vinchiaturo?? There are a few Ellis Island manifests out there... :!:

Search using V e n e z i a n o

Did you ever locate a ships record for Rocco?

By any chance... did his parents die in an earthquake?

Maria :P

Cmelito

Re: finding my grandfather's biological family

Postby Cmelito » 18 Feb 2007, 18:38

Biase Pistillo and Angelantonia Pietrangelo are the parents of Rocco Pistilli born Sep 17, 1899 - Angelantonia Pietrangelo is the second wife of Biase - his first wife was Carmela Veneziano who died 1898

Return to “Italian Genealogy”