looking for someone to make call please

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
cerg
Veteran
Veteran

looking for someone to make call please

Postby cerg » 27 Jul 2006, 20:18

Hello,

I am searching for living Cergnul's. I have a few other posts on this site. I have found a couple of phone numbers for possible relatives in Italy.I do not speak Italian so calling myself would be a lost cause. I am willing to repay someone if they could make this call for me. If interested I will post the information needed. Thank you in advance for your time and efforts

Regards,
Kristina Cergnul

cerg
Veteran
Veteran

Re: looking for someone to make call please

Postby cerg » 28 Jul 2006, 00:59

Hello Everyone,

The phone numbers that I have found are for :
Cergnul Maria Laura
34145 Trieste (TS) - Via Svevo Italo, 36
040 830151

Jung Cergnul Antonia
13100 Vercelli (VC) - Via Udine, 10/A
0161 219131

the names of my ancestors are:
Matteo&elsa(wife)and Maria,Giula,and Ida (children)
Antonio-married wifes name unknown daughter Ida
Frank
Giovanni came to america in 1913

Giovanni,Antonio,Matteo,and Frank's parents Matteo Cergnul and Eugenia Fagodi. This is am not real sure about but that is what the Baptismal Records says so it must be true.That is the only reference I have to there names.

Thank you again and I will repay someone, whether it but with money or research just let me know hwat you would like.

Regards,
Krisitina M. Cergnul

VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby VaDeb » 28 Jul 2006, 03:12

Instead of trying to call, why don't you send a letter. Here is a form that helps you compose a letter without speaking Italian.

http://www.anzwers.org/free/italiangen/ ... #relatives

Use a dictionary to change words or bable fish http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr to substitue words to adapt the letter.

Having a stranger call an unknown person in today's world might not produce the results you want.

cerg
Veteran
Veteran

Postby cerg » 28 Jul 2006, 10:44

Thank you for your post. I will give it a try, I was told that the translating program don't work very well. I have tried some of them and you you put in the word in Italian it would bring up the same thing in English. So I was trying a different approach. Thank you again

regards,
Kristina

Return to “Italian Genealogy”