I need info on the PETAZZI, VISINI and MONTABELLO...

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mauricioom
Rookie
Rookie

I need info on the PETAZZI, VISINI and MONTABELLO...

Postby mauricioom » 12 Aug 2006, 06:40

I wrote all my "story" on the other post aking everything, but if you kno anything about this three surnames i'll be gald to hear from you...
If you checked the other post, my ancestor had a lot of surnames on his back, but i distinguish at least this three as Italian surnames (am i right?)...
I was wondering if you have any info on this three, i've only found some people that were CONTI PETAZZI, so i guess it is a surname that carried some status, i dunno, can you help me?...

zmajeslav

Re: I need info on the PETAZZI, VISINI and MONTABELLO...

Postby zmajeslav » 23 Nov 2011, 18:20

hello from slovenia,I read your question.if you want real answer write your answers by letter on my adress: Prelc Gregor
Podgrad pri Vremah 2
6217 Vremski britof
Slovenia,Europe
and I'll answer to you the whole story about "conti PETTAZZi"
I know a lot of family PETTAZZI,because they have a castle in our village from ~1600 til 1713,about visini and montobello I don't know much.
San Servolo isn't in Venice,it is in Slovenia,but the name is different now.
MUHA inn (not MUCHA) is still working in the village near the italian border.
PETTAZZI family are from Trieste,king ferdinand II Habsburg give BONAVENTURA PETTAZZI to became conte around 1600 and gave to him some properties (~160 km2).
for more answers write me
by gregor

Return to “Italian Genealogy”