Help needed: we are looking to Monreale and Tardini families

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
emartine18

Help needed: we are looking to Monreale and Tardini families

Postby emartine18 » 13 Aug 2006, 05:50

Hello everybody:

I am looking all the genealogy and information about the families "Monreale" and "Tardini", because my girlfriend is descendent of that families, but she is completely alone in Mexico (in all the country), because their parents died more than 10 years ago and we are looking to the members of that both families. If you can help us, we will appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Mr. Eduardo Martinez Negrete
Hello everybody: I am looking all the genealogy and information about the families "Monreale" and "Tardini", because my girlfriend is descendent of that families, but she is completely alone in all Mexico, because their parents died more than 10 years ago

nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Help needed: we are looking to Monreale and Tardini fami

Postby nuccia » 13 Aug 2006, 20:02

Would like to try and help but first..

Could you be more specific? What were her parents/grandparents names? Any birthyears? When do you think they came over?

Hope we can help you...I know we will try!

nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Gente di Mare
Gente Italian Genealogy Forum
Extractions of various Comuni in Reggio

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help needed: we are looking to Monreale and Tardini fami

Postby suanj » 13 Aug 2006, 20:43

emartine18 wrote:Hello everybody:

I am looking all the genealogy and information about the families "Monreale" and "Tardini", because my girlfriend is descendent of that families, but she is completely alone in Mexico (in all the country), because their parents died more than 10 years ago and we are looking to the members of that both families. If you can help us, we will appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Mr. Eduardo Martinez Negrete

It seem that in Guanajuato area , in La Perla de Chipilo and Chipilo towns especially, the italian community coming from in large part from Veneto region (Belluno and Treviso province).. about the surnames: Monreale is sicilian and Tardini is so rare, but also are Tordini version.. as suggested the dear Nuccia you can provide us some other detail, especially the first names, death date, age of death etc.. and any rumor that you know.. suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Return to “Italian Genealogy”