Sanzi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
maxellis

Re: Sanzi

Post by maxellis »

Ho I'm Massimiliano from Catanzaro in Italy and my grandfather was Desiderio Sanzi lived in Taverna and dead, I think in 1938
I know he had 3 sons with his first wife: Francesco, Riccardo and Eugenio and other 3 sons Leonetto, Floriano and Quintilio with his 2nd wife.
I have a cousin, his nane is Desiderio and his sons are Riccardo.
If you see this message please write to me
By and I hope to bear you as soon as possible.

Massimiliano
kmurphy1221

Post by kmurphy1221 »

Hello,

My name is Karen Murphy . I live in Texas. My Mother is Charlene Sanzi . She was Born in Boston Mass. Her Dad is Riccardo Sanzi (Richard). I know he had brothers who lived in Rhode Island - Eugene and Frank. I believe they had a sister Helen ? They all came to the US in the 1920's. I know my grandpa's dad was Desiderio. Do you think it is the same family . We could be related ....
maxellis

Post by maxellis »

Hi Karen, I' so sorry but i saw your message now because I had problem in my family.
I want you know that i will be in Usa from novembre 19 to december 7. I will be to my aunt in Philadelphia and in New York to my cousin. I'm sure that it is the same family. My private email is notomax1@gmail.com so if you want to write to me, you will be sure that I will read your message
Greetings from Catanzaro.....