buitoni Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
albarsha

buitoni Family

Postby albarsha » 13 Nov 2006, 12:21

:D :( Hi Everyone,
Received some amazing suggestions on how to find my G-Grandfather Validoro Buitoni. To my surprise I came across other G-grandparents who immigrated to Brasil from Italy, but for now, I need to concentrate on one surname.

:D Thank you JCSM400 for all the website(especially the Imigrantes Italians) it's a wonderful site, there I found a lot of manuscripts of ships that went to Brasil. But unfortunately there was no mention of the Buitoni family. Is there anyway of finding out all the ships which sailed sth.America at that time.

I am starting to think this guy was fictional! Now, I am more determined to find him.

To Ricbru, thank you for your suggestions, I tried to find a Government Bureau or department in Brasil, where I can apply for their naturalize papers and death papers. again I cannot find any. How do I do this, please can anyone help me. thank you!!!
Cheers

jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: buitoni Family

Postby jcsm400 » 13 Nov 2006, 14:51

Hi albarsha,

Sorry the arrival sites didn't help out. Did you try different spellings on the name?

Didn't this naturalization site help at all?

http://www.arquivonacional.gov.br/serv_pub/con_est.htm

This may have been provided before, but in case it wasn't, it should help to locate records in Brazil.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/ ... Brazil.ASP

Do you know where (town) they lived in Brazil? Where they died (if different)?

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 13 Nov 2006, 15:39

albarsha wrote::D :( Hi Everyone,
Received some amazing suggestions on how to find my G-Grandfather Validoro Buitoni. To my surprise I came across other G-grandparents who immigrated to Brasil from Italy, but for now, I need to concentrate on one surname.

:D Thank you JCSM400 for all the website(especially the Imigrantes Italians) it's a wonderful site, there I found a lot of manuscripts of ships that went to Brasil. But unfortunately there was no mention of the Buitoni family. Is there anyway of finding out all the ships which sailed sth.America at that time.

I am starting to think this guy was fictional! Now, I am more determined to find him.

To Ricbru, thank you for your suggestions, I tried to find a Government Bureau or department in Brasil, where I can apply for their naturalize papers and death papers. again I cannot find any. How do I do this, please can anyone help me. thank you!!!
Cheers

Hi, abt Buitoni family, the surname is of Toscana and Umbria region.. also for cecilia Montresoli, right Montersoli, the area is the same, especially Toscana region... because with your details it is impossible to find something, and is most probable that they arrived in Rio de Janeiro port( in Victoria port and in Santos port.. no record, so it is possible that they arrived in rio de Janeiro, but no records on line) I advice you of to request the " processo para casamento" of some son or daughter of Validoro& Cecilia; in this paper are sure the italian birthplace of Validoro ... regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

trevisan2
Elite
Elite

Postby trevisan2 » 13 Nov 2006, 16:05

what year did he depart in . . . or do you know about what the time period was. I was in some State Archives in Italy and saw that they have pasport records.
First you need to know where the family came from?
What information do you have on this family?

I know all about fictional names . . I have lines in the early 1800's that seem to disapear and I know where they lived.

Regards,
Trevisan2
Researching in the provience of Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO

Surnames Melchiori of Oderzo, TV, Vendrame of TV, Rossi of Rai di San Polo, Bonotto of TV.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”