AIELLO OF SERRATA, PANTALEO OF BOLOGNA, ITALY

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MEGAGS

AIELLO OF SERRATA, PANTALEO OF BOLOGNA, ITALY

Post by MEGAGS »

:lol: I AM LOOKING FOR THE FAMILIA OF AIELLO. RELATIVES OF PINDLE AND ELIZABETH AIELLO. FOUR BROTHERS CAME TO AMERICA, DOMENICO, FRANCESCO, GIUSEPPE AND VINCENZO. VINCENZO AIELLO RETURNED TO SERRATA, ITALY. Unsure if grandparents were living or passed at that time. Sister n law's name was Pantaleo. Giuseppe Aiello my grandfather had 12 children some still living. Would like to find living relatives to reconnect the family lines. We have been searching for many years for them. Any one who knows the Aiello familias please notify them to find out if we are related. And to maybe do DNA testing for matching DNA. Giuseppe may have had two twin sisters also. We have pictures too of the relatives relations of Italy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We would love to know the rest of the family. We will not give up on the search. I don't believe grandfather meant to have the seperation permanant, it just happened. Please...Please...answer if any living relative are out there...wishing you all well. Blessings to your families