Any information on my ancestors

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I am really easy to get along with once people learn to see it my way!! Warm regards Peter
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Post by JohnArmellino »

Kate - I too found that the older members of my family could not remember much information. However, I found that if I could get several of them together and turned the conversation to the past, their memories suddenly became alive and I was able to get all sorts of wonderful information. Perhaps you might try this with your relatives. If so, try to record the conversation as you might not be able to remember it all. Keep the tape recorder off to the side as it sometimes inhibits people. Good luck!
John Armellino
kate

Post by kate »

Hi all just letting you all know that i ahve found a guy in the states that has researched alot of my family history and he has discovered 3 more surnames for me to research.
he is very thorough and very helpful,i actually found his email by going through all you links.
So thanks soooooo much for the help and i will keep you all informed on my progress.
KATE.xxxx
ciao for now
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Good for you!!!!!!!!Peter