Catholic Churches in Naples, Italy 1903

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
CarmineofNaples

Catholic Churches in Naples, Italy 1903

Postby CarmineofNaples » 07 Feb 2007, 01:02

Does anyone have information on Catholic Churches operating in Naples Italy in 1903? I hope to find those churches and request baptism and confirmation records for my grandfather and his family. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Catholic Churches in Naples, Italy 1903

Postby jenalonso » 25 May 2007, 16:07

Very interesting question - if ANYONE knows, I'd also like to know - I could use info for the same time frame as you!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 25 May 2007, 16:51

CarmineofNaples wrote:Does anyone have information on Catholic Churches operating in Naples Italy in 1903? I hope to find those churches and request baptism and confirmation records for my grandfather and his family. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Carmine, you know how much churches are in Naples? really so much and all operating... so for to know something, if you have the original birthact, by address in this documents we can know the pertaining church.... or if you have the italian last knew address of your ancestor, well ditto.... otherwise it is a bit impossible, also because naples have so much quarters and hamlets.......... regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran

Postby jenalonso » 25 May 2007, 18:46

Good point, Suanj....my family is apparently from the Capodimonte section in the city of Naples. Does that info help?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”