Monticciolo family from Vita, Trapani, Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
franksangel

Monticciolo family from Vita, Trapani, Sicily

Postby franksangel » 15 Feb 2007, 07:52

I am searching for ALL family related to Francesco Monticciolo DOB 1890 born in Vita, Trapani, Sicily. Immigrated to Newark, Essex, New Jersey in Dec 1912. First wife Filippina Russo. Father Giuseppe Monticciolo, Mother Marianna Accardi. Has several siblings. Brother Mariano Monticciolo DOB abt 1893 born in Vita. Immigrated to Newark, Essex, New Jersey in Feb 1921. Sister Maria Monticciolo DOB Aug 1885 in Vita. Married Girolamo Corrao in 1906 and Died in 1913, she never came to the USA. Believe Francesco had other sibling but we have no info on them. Looking for a brother Giuseppe Monticciolo and Pietrino- Pietro Monticciolo, believe they both came to the USA. If anyone has info on this family I would love to hear from you. Thanks Franks Angel you can contact me at monticellofamilytree@yahoo.com

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Searching for Monticciolo family from Vita, Trapani, Sic

Postby wldspirit » 15 Feb 2007, 14:22

A few manifest of interest, going to Newark, coming from Vita, father Giuseppe......however the mother was not listed as Marianna.

Try this search site, using the gold form, using search criteria of last name only, starts with or is, and checking Italian Ethnicity:

http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/EIDB/ellisgold.html

wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Searching for Monticciolo family from Vita, Trapani, Sic

Postby ricbru » 15 Feb 2007, 17:51

Hello,
these are the Monticciolo from Vita, in the Whitepages

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0

If you need more informations you can write a request in Italian to have family certificates to

Comune
Ufficio Anagrafe
Piazza San Francesco
91010 Vita (TP)
ITALY

I hope it helps, bye Riccardo

Return to “Italian Genealogy”