Pasquale FAVA - Province of Frosinone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mercedesjay

Pasquale FAVA - Province of Frosinone

Postby mercedesjay » 16 Feb 2007, 19:14

I need help locating the birth town of my ancestor Pasquale Fava. I know that he was living in the town of Brocco (now Broccostella) while he was married and raising a family. He married Anna Maria Antonia FERRI who was born 23 May 1820 in Brocco. They had a daughter named Camilla (born 1856) who married Antonio DiCresce. Some of their other children include Maria Nunziata, Arcangelo & Restituta. I have never been able to find any reference to where Pasquale Fava was born. I narrowed it down to between 1810-1824. Where can I turn since I have no clue?
Have been researching family for more than a decade in the provinces of Campobasso and Frosinone.

sheronb
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Pasquale FAVA - Province of Frosinone

Postby sheronb » 16 Feb 2007, 20:33

Hi Merc, just saw this thread, i answered another one on the Tersignis.
Have you tried a researcher to help you? I have and she was so helpful, looking for the births, marriages,ect.. on one line i have now gone back to mid 1700s, if you pm me, i can give you her details.
Tuzi/Lombardozzi/Polsinelli/Tersigni/La Rocca/Gismondi from Sora,Frosinone.

mercedesjay

Re: Pasquale FAVA - Province of Frosinone

Postby mercedesjay » 16 Feb 2007, 22:28

Thanks Sheronb! Appreciate the hint. I thought about a private researcher but just wasn't sure of the cost involved.
Have been researching family for more than a decade in the provinces of Campobasso and Frosinone.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”