Famille BALLESTRI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
BALLESTRI

Famille BALLESTRI

Post by BALLESTRI »

Hello,
I'm French and I'm looking for informations on the BALLESTRI surname in USA. I don't know if anybody came, maybee !!! My familly live in Vignola (MO). I live in France near Paris.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Pascal
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Famille BALLESTRI

Post by nuccia »

Here is a list of passengers up to 1924 that traveled through New York with your surname...

http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... &dwpdone=1

Have a look and see if anything rings a bell with you and then let us know if you are interested in a particular person or family and we can try to help. Otherwise, its almost impossible to do a general search on the surname..we'd be here for years trying to find that kind of information for you. :)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
mcmusic

Post by mcmusic »

Hello, do you have the original spelling of this name? It is very close to Balistreri. Family originated in Sicily and if the same, they are in my family tree. Let me know..I can give you any info I have of the family who arrived in NY and settled in Ontario. mcmusic
BALLESTRI

Post by BALLESTRI »

About 1880, BALLESTRI Cosma Damiano would have from Rome, with Prince BONCOMPAGNI to settle in Vignola (province of Modena). It made party of its guard. Since my ancestors settled in this city. I know that BALLESTRI live NY and perhaps CHICAGO. They from Italy. Do they make party of my family ?
Thanks for help.
Pascal B.
mcmusic

Post by mcmusic »

Hello Pascal,

Not the same family. My family came from Trabia, Sicily. Sorry!
Michele