LOOKING FOR RELATIVES RUSSO/Capasso near FRAGOLA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
17 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: LOOKING FOR RELATIVES RUSSO/Capasso near FRAGOLA

Postby VaDeb » 24 Mar 2007, 01:28

Well, this did get confusing. 2 threads. Originally the family lived near Cleveland, and Lorian County is near but a different county. I have done alot of research in this part of Ohio. Quite alot to put together.

Merusso4, looks like there are lots of suggestions on how to find relatives. It seems you are just begining your research. Use the records here as a guide. I sure more will be posted. Get your informaiton organized in charts or a software program (recommended). Start with your parents and work backwards. You will find relatives! Also your still in Ohio so that should help your access to records.

Good Luck

PS Ancestry.com has a great coverage of Lorain County, Ohio in its newspaper section. It can take a while to look and read, but can be very worthwhile.

Debbie
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: LOOKING FOR RELATIVES RUSSO/Capasso near FRAGOLA

Postby kcapasso » 25 Mar 2013, 19:58

Is there any way for me to get in contact with Merusso4? I have been working on my family tree for since Aug. of 2012. Elizabetta Capasso Russo was my Grandfather Thomas James sister. I have information to share and would be very interested in what he has found during his research. I did notice that the last post was from 2007.

They came over from Afragola with there mother Adeliada Iazzetta Capasso around 1898 there father Ralphael came over around 1893 according the census records I have found. I am looking for any information on Iazetta/Capasso family in Italy that I can find. I have found records from 1910 until the time of there death with the exception of my greatgrandfather Ralphael who disappeared sometime between 1920 & 1930. Any information would be appreciated.
kcapasso

Previous

17 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Italian Genealogy