Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pavoni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MzJill

Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pavoni

Postby MzJill » 15 Apr 2007, 16:18

Researching information on family members-

Paganelli's from Montefiascone and Nerola,
Ponzani's, Tittoni's and Tasti's I also believe are from Nerola.

My grandfather Caesar Paganelli was born in Nerola, Italy in November 1905 to Carlo Paganelli and Barbara Ponzani.

My Great grandfather Carlo Paganelli we believe was born in Montefiascone (or Nerola) in 1877 to Caesar Paganelli and Magdalen Tittoni. Need to find birth record for Carlo and or his parents.

My Great grandmother Barbara Ponzani we believe was born in Nerola in 1882 to Pietro Ponzani and Agata Tasti.

My grandmother who married my grandfather Caesar Paganelli is Guiseppa Serafini born in Tivoli in 1911 to Lorenzo Serafini and Maddelana Cerasi all of Tivoli. There are currently Serafini and Cerasi relatives living in Tivoli, however they do not speak English.

Any information is appreciated.
Grazie!
Researching Surnames-Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Tasti/Ponzani/Tittoni/
Rossi/Pavoni

annap

Re: Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Ponzani/Tasti/Tittoni/Rossi/Pa

Postby annap » 25 Oct 2007, 23:39

Hi,

My grandparents and parents are from Nerola and I live in Toronto. I'm a Ponzani. I know that my grandfather (who was born in 1899) had a brother who immigrated to the states and never returned to Italy . He immigrated to OHIO from what I recall. I'm not sure who Barbara Ponzani is but I can ask my Dad as he is quite the historian as far as family relations go. What is it exactly that you would like to know?

anna

annap

Postby annap » 26 Oct 2007, 00:29

Hi Again,

It seems like we may be related in a very distant manner. Barbara Ponzani was apparently my grandfathers's first cousin. She married a man named Carlo who was from MONTORIO (a town very close to Nerola (3KM). So I guess that would make us 3rd or 4th cousins!!!???

I know you posted your request ages ago so I don't even know if you are still looking at the message boards. I hope you are-this is unbelievably amazing!!

Anna

MzJill

Postby MzJill » 26 Oct 2007, 01:44

Hi Anna,

I sent you a private message. If you did not get it, respond here and I will re-send.

Jill
Researching Surnames-Paganelli/Serafini/Cerasi/Tasti/Ponzani/Tittoni/

Rossi/Pavoni

Return to “Italian Genealogy”