Looking for info on Federighi, Fantoni, Canigiani, Bucarelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mauricioom
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for info on Federighi, Fantoni, Canigiani, Bucarelli

Postby mauricioom » 15 Apr 2007, 21:37

Hi!
My name is Mauricio Olivares, i'v recentrly found yet another italian branch of my family this time throu' Lucrecia Maria FEDERIGHI BUCARELLI she was baptised october 27th of 1648 in Siviglia, Spagna, daughter of Luis FEDERIGHI FANTONI and Jeronima Maria BUCARELLI FEDERGHI.

Luis FEDERIGHI FANTONI: son of Luis FEDERIGHI CANIGIANI and Lucrecia FANTONI PERI
Jeronima MAria BUCARELLI FEDERIGHI: daughter of Antonio Maria Bucarelli and Jeronima Federighi

Luis FEDERIGHI CANIGIANI: son of Juan FEDERIGHI PITTI and Gemma CANIGIANI TORNAQUIBI...

Luis FEDERGHI FANTONI is listed in quite a few archives as being originary from FIRENZE, but there's arecord of his bactismal act dated January 6th of 1613, so he might be actualy son of a fiorentini couple...

I really need your help guys, i hope you can...

Best Regards,
Mauricio

mauricioom
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for info on Federighi, Fantoni, Canigiani, Bucar

Postby mauricioom » 17 Apr 2007, 21:28

According to a website Antonio Maria BUCARELLI was the most important merchant, of florentin origin and that his personal net of exchange was the biggest at the time, from Spain to the New World, and from Spain to all the Mediterranean sea..

Mauricio

Return to “Italian Genealogy”