Help Needed Please!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Help Needed Please!

Postby lisa912 » 27 Apr 2007, 00:46

I desperatley need to locate my sons father in Italy. His name is gerardo d'orto. The last i knew he lived in genova (this was 15 yrs ago!!) in his fathers house - vittorio d'orto. I cant speak italian and tried so many links via the internet its untrue! Have no idea what to do or where to start. Gereardo d.o.b 3/1/69 we were married 15/10/89. Our son was born 6/3/90. If you think i have enough info, PLS PLS PLS could someone tell me what i should do! Sorry to sound desperate but really am!
lisa912

Re: Help Needed Please!

Postby elba » 27 Apr 2007, 06:51

Open this link for ALL the people named 'd'Orto' in Italia who are listed in the phone book... There are only 70 or so...

>Pagine Bianche.<

Hope this helps...
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Gerry

Postby holapiolin » 03 Jul 2007, 10:30

Hi Lisa,
I think you are talking about the same ex boyfriend I had a few years ago when he was living in Madrid. If your son's name is Rosario then we are talking about the person.
I no longer have contact with Gerardo but I have what was his parents address and phone number, not sure if they are still there but won't hurt to try.
I will send you the address later today.

Hope your son is ok!

Laura
holapiolin

Postby ricbru » 03 Jul 2007, 13:39

lisa912 wrote:I desperatley need to locate my sons father in Italy. His name is gerardo d'orto. The last i knew he lived in genova (this was 15 yrs ago!!) in his fathers house - vittorio d'orto. I cant speak italian and tried so many links via the internet its untrue! Have no idea what to do or where to start. Gereardo d.o.b 3/1/69 we were married 15/10/89. Our son was born 6/3/90. If you think i have enough info, PLS PLS PLS could someone tell me what i should do! Sorry to sound desperate but really am!

Hello,
if you know his date of birth, you can contact
UFFICIO ANAGRAFICO DI GENOVA

http://www1.comune.genova.it/servizi/sp ... 011968.htm

they will state you where he lives.
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo :lol:
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby alecx0105 » 06 Jul 2011, 13:07

Hi Lisa, i just want to know if you've found Gerardo D'Orto already? I don't speak Italaian 'cause I grew up in the Philippines and I just wanted to know 'cause he's my dad and I haven't had contact with him since I was 5 y.o. .. I'm already 14 now and i wanted to know if you know where exactly in Italy is he staying .. I heard from my mom that Nonno Vittorio passed away a few years ago and that pappa was staying with Nonna Ana, but i'm not sure .. She won't really tell me anything .. Please let me know if you know where he is .. Thanks ..
alecx0105

Postby jamguy » 01 Apr 2014, 06:25

Alex,
last time I saw you you were in Madrid.
How's your sister? How's your mother???
I saw your father time ago, we were living together in Andalucia, Spain.
Last time I spoke to him he was in London.

I was looking for him. Let me know if you have any news.

Thanks
jamguy

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy