Natalini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
LoralDojo
Rookie
Rookie

Natalini

Postby LoralDojo » 28 Apr 2007, 17:18

So I have A LOT of information on the Natalini family coming out of Notaresco, Teramo, Abruzzi, Italy. It goes back to a Sebastiano born 1723. If you are a Natalini and are interested, just contact me on myspace www.myspace.com/lollidama and send me a message.

Right now we have several veins of Natalini in the United States and one in Italy that we are in contact with.

Certainly I am very interested in you if you are a descendant of these people who are very closely related to me:

giovanni Natalini and Filomena Scarpone,
Massimo Natalini and Maria Iannetti,
Constantino Berardinelli and Filomena Natalini,
Antonio Caralli and Splendora Natalini, and
Pietro Fasciocco and Angelica Natalini

but if you have another link to the natalini's i may still have some info for you since we have a whole lot of info stemming from the early 1700's going down into many many names. I hope I can help.

scarponep

Re: Natalini

Postby scarponep » 11 Nov 2014, 12:30

Hello,

I'm not sure if your still active on this website or not since your post was back in 2007 but I may have some information for you.

It's probably a fluke but my grandmothers name is Filomena Scarpone from Teramo Italy. I too have been searching the internet for family members or information on my fathers side of the family for a while now and have not had any luck. It turns out Scarpone is a common name in Italy.

Hopefully you get this message and if it's the right Filomena Scarpone you are looking for I will gladly give you as much information as possible.

Thank You

scarponep

Re: Natalini

Postby scarponep » 11 Nov 2014, 12:37

I believe Her and my Grandfather Pio Scarpone where originally from Notaresco but before leaving Italy to come to Canada they lived in Teramo

Return to “Italian Genealogy”