Looking for info on my mothers side of the family: IACONO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby wisey » 18 Mar 2003, 20:45

I am searching for info on my mothers side of the family. Her fathers name was Bartolomeo Iacono before he changed his name to Robert Iacono. His parents names are Antonio and Maria Iacono. Maria\'s maiden name was Fazio. Robert comes from a big family. His brothers and sisters names are: <BR>Marietta, Francesco, Angelo, Rosa Anna, Concetta, Eloisa, Gina Elena, Vittorio, Giuseppe, Antonino and Francesco. <BR>If anyone is connected to this family in anyway or might know of some info which would be important to me then please let me know. <BR> <BR>Cheers <BR>Angela Wisewould
Angela Wisewould
wisey

Postby ptimber » 18 Mar 2003, 21:00

all records in Italy arfe in the town of origin and all relatives who may know of your family would also be in the town of origin and would know about them. If you know the town of origin then go to www.paginebianche.it and insert the family surname you are interested in the first line, the town in the tghird line and click cerca and everybody in that town with that same surname will appear by name,address and telephone number. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy