Surname Ianelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
louis41
Rookie
Rookie

Surname Ianelli

Postby louis41 » 04 May 2007, 03:37

I thought I was the only one doing a search on my family and discovered a long lost link of the family on this site. What a shock to find the people way out on the west coast who I most thought I would never get in touch with. This site is such a wonderful place to have found.

This post is just to get the name out there in case anyone else happens to stumble on me and wants to join in the fray.

I am the great-grand-son of Celestine Josephine Borrelli Ianelli dob abt 1856 & Luigi Ianelli dob 1857. They came to this country from Marseille France, in 1902 & 1903. They had migrated there from Italy. They were originally from the area in & around Parma, Italy & Berceto, Italy. They settled in Phila.

They had 6 children that I know of, but think there is a 7th. Another daughter that I have not found yet. The children are, Marie, Augustine, Amelia, Louise, Virginia & Anthony.

Their son Anthony P. Ianelli dob 1892 married Rose Massaro dob 16 Oct 1898 & had 4 children. Celestine Lillian dob 22 June 1917, Louis F. dob 17 Feb 1919, Florence Virginia dob 14 July 1923 & Anthony F. dob 17 May 1932.

My e-mail is Lou_ianelli@hotmail.com if you are one of us or know of one of the family please get in touch.

Happy hunting and thank you all for your help in my search.

Louis41
aka Louis Ianelli

rfornal
Staff
Staff

Re: Surname Ianelli

Postby rfornal » 04 May 2007, 14:06

Glad to see you out here ...

louis41
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Surname Ianelli

Postby louis41 » 04 May 2007, 16:44

Thanks for the hello. Hope someone finds me that can give me some info about the family.

Louis

Return to “Italian Genealogy”