Looking for italian ancestors, from Chile

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
almendi

Looking for italian ancestors, from Chile

Postby almendi » 14 May 2007, 21:58

Hi! I'm Macarena from Chile. I wonder if anyone can help me collect information from these families:
- Ancestors and Brothers of Pablo Parentini, son of Luigi Parentini (who's father is Giuseppe Parentini) and Anunciata Benvenutti, His baptism was in Montibochieri, Comutta de San Miniato, Agliatti town, with name Paolino on October 5 1858. He arrived to Chile young. I don't know the exact age. He may have landed first in Argentina. My grandmother told me he came from Firenze.
- Ancestors of José Ghiardo Maero(his first name might be wrong, because josé is in Spanish) He came to Chile after his father died and his mother Ms. Maero married for the second time. He may have come from Piamonte Italy and his family may have had vineyards.
Thanks,
Maca

drovedo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Looking for italian ancestors, from Chile

Postby drovedo » 14 May 2007, 22:49

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.comune.montichiari.bs.it/flash.html

almendi

Re: Looking for italian ancestors, from Chile

Postby almendi » 15 May 2007, 02:21

Thanks but it is not what I'm looking for. I've googled Montibochieri before, and I only found Montichiari. I've been in the same web you linked, but it is not the place, because it is not in the Toscana Region. Recently I've been looking through maps of Firenze, and there is a place called San Miniato.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”