Santini,Assirati

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Lee123

Santini,Assirati

Post by Lee123 »

Hi my great grandmother was a Santini from Sicily,would any of you guys be able to tell me if the surname Santini would have been linked to a particular region ,village or town? I intend to go to Sicily this year,I would also love to hear from any Sicilian Santini's living in England . My family come from the covent garden area of London and worked in the restaurant biz..

Next my grandfather was an Assirati,I beleive he came from Parma as he hollidayed there often,though I am told the surname is more likely to come from the Bardi area ,any way i'm interested in hearing from any Assirati's where ever there from.. :D

Thanks for any replys ,great site bye the way...
vj
Master
Master

Re: Santini,Assirati

Post by vj »

Hi & Welcome to the Forum :D !
This is a pretty neat site for
checking where surnames are
currently by region.
Surname Search
daddymuzza
Veteran
Veteran

Post by daddymuzza »

have been in contact with assiratis and assirattis in england and wales on .............

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/

www.bertassirati.com/
if yer no fast yer last !!!
Lee123

Post by Lee123 »

Hi thanks for your replys.
Lee123

Post by Lee123 »

Hi I would love to hear from any Assirati's from the Parma region, living in the UK.

My family moved here before the second world war, my great grandfathers name was Carlo, his wife was Sicilian her name was Angelina nee Santini, the family lived in Covent garden, and all worked in the catering business.

My great grandfather, had sons named Piere, Jonny, and 2 daughters Lilly and Netta, Neta was my grand mother, Carlo had one other son whose name I can't remember.

Me and my family are thinking of moving back to Parma, it would be great to hear from any Anglo Italians living in Parma or the Bardi area.

Here is my email address countywidetreeco@aol.com

Thanks for any replys
Lee123

Post by Lee123 »

Jim Scaramuzza you're a star my friend!