ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
asaldinari

ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI

Postby asaldinari » 01 Apr 2003, 11:22

Any information about my surname "SALDINARI" and people using this surname would be greatly appreciated, in Italy or elsewhere.

I am born and I am living in France where the only registered SALDINARI are my close parents.

Than's for your help.

André

Je suis à la recherche d'information sur mon nom "SALDINARI" originaire d'Italie.

Je suis né et demeure en France où les SALDINARI répertoriés sont tous, à priori, membres proches de ma famille.

Merci pour votre aide.

André

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 01 Apr 2003, 14:10

Saldinari does not appear in the Italian surname dictionary and consequently it must be considered a local name with special meaning in its place of origin. Currently there are only 3 people in Italy with the Saldinari surname. two are in Modena and 1 in Genova. Go to www.paginebianche.it and insert the name in the first box and first Modena and then later Genova and click cerca for the persons full names,addresses and telephone numbers. They are probably related to you. Peter

asaldinari

Postby asaldinari » 07 Apr 2003, 12:57

ptimber wrote:Saldinari does not appear in the Italian surname dictionary and consequently it must be considered a local name with special meaning in its place of origin. Currently there are only 3 people in Italy with the Saldinari surname. two are in Modena and 1 in Genova. Go to www.paginebianche.it and insert the name in the first box and first Modena and then later Genova and click cerca for the persons full names,addresses and telephone numbers. They are probably related to you. Peter
:D

Hi Peter,

Thank you Peter for your help.

André saldinari

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 07 Apr 2003, 14:17

Anytime Andre. Peter NYC

Gigizagani

Nom SALDINARI

Postby Gigizagani » 07 May 2004, 22:39

Actuellement en Italie un seul SALDINARI parit dans les annuaires téléphonique une femme qui habite à MODENA (Emilia Romagna).
Pourtant les indications sont contradictoires:
trois Saldinari seraient arrivés à New York au début du siécle dernier, ils seraient Napolitains.

Voir les sites:

Www.gens.labo.net
www.paginebianche.it
www.ellisisland.org

Donc ce nom déjà rare serait il presque éteint?

Amicalement

Giacomo Ganza / Sondrio

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 07 May 2004, 22:49

Dear french person the three people you mention in the ellis island website are probably his immediate family!. Peter

sarabando

Re: ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI

Postby sarabando » 10 Jun 2006, 20:53

Hi, my surname is Saldinari and i live north Italy, i was, like you, curious about my surname, not very popular in my nation... I'd like to know more about it...
Get in touch if you read this message...

asaldinari

Re: ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SALDINARI

Postby asaldinari » 04 Jul 2009, 17:54

sarabando wrote:Hi, my surname is Saldinari and i live north Italy, i was, like you, curious about my surname, not very popular in my nation... I'd like to know more about it...
Get in touch if you read this message...

Return to “Italian Genealogy”