Tardio -DeFlorio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
luigi1966

Tardio -DeFlorio

Postby luigi1966 » 22 Jun 2007, 00:49

Hi I'm new to this forum so bear with me. I'm researching Luigi Tardio b.abt 1900 d.1961 married Carolina Deflorio d.1981 in San Marco in Lamis. They had 5 children Maria Carmella, Maria Antonietta, Matteo, Antonio Bartlomeo and Nicola. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Luigi

Biff83
Master
Master

Re: Tardio -DeFlorio

Postby Biff83 » 22 Jun 2007, 11:59

Ciao Luigi,
Nice to see you have made your first post. I've enjoyed communicating with you via PMs.

Are you looking for US, Australian and/or Italian documents? Did Luigi and Carolina emigrate from San Marco? If so, when and where to? Any information you can supply will help us help you.

Distinti saluti,
Possible Cugino John
"To dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands"

Edmondo
Staff
Staff

Postby Edmondo » 22 Jun 2007, 13:35

Hi Luigi,

There is no better place to search for a Tardio than here at ItalianGenealogy.Tardio.com :lol:

I have been in San Marco and spent hours at the church archives looking for Tardio's only.

Currently I am at work but tonight (GMT+1) I will send you a Gedcom file by e-mail with Tardio from San Marco going back to 1689.

Edmondo Tardio
Site Admin
PS.
Biff, I will send you a copy too.

Biff83
Master
Master

Postby Biff83 » 22 Jun 2007, 14:09

Edmondo,
I greatly appreciate your sharing the results of your research. Look forward to receiving same.

Best,
Biff
"To dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands"

Edmondo
Staff
Staff

Postby Edmondo » 22 Jun 2007, 22:10

Sorry Luigi, no Gedcom yet but I know now I have no information about your GG-parents but only about their children.

I do know however exactly who you are, we had contact by e-mail about 5 years ago :lol:

luigi1966

Postby luigi1966 » 24 Jun 2007, 12:24

That is true edmondo we did chat about 5 years ago....back then you told me had some info...we just never seemed to finish our conversation...any way you have my email address and for those who don't it's luigi@tardiofamily.com.........to biff thanks for the input in answer to what you asked, all of my family apart from my father stayed in San Marco as far as I can tell. I'm told that there was a farm they own which was given equal share to the children when Carolina DeFlorio (Tardio) died and one of the children has continued to live there....So I kind need contacts to anyone who knows them......Thanks

luigi1966

Postby luigi1966 » 24 Jun 2007, 12:31

Oh Edmondo I would like any and all info on Tardio please... because sometimes a new set of eyes might pickup on something that could be missed due to the sheer volume of info. I was able to help other people with missing links... Thanks again all Luigi(Lou)

boitrubl

Postby boitrubl » 11 Dec 2009, 06:21

Hey Edmondo. Wow. it's been years... I was a teenager last I gave you my Tardio Family History... It used to be all family tree style but cant find it anymore... hit me up!

Justin Tardio
justin@engraveforless.com

carolinatardio

Postby carolinatardio » 22 Dec 2013, 18:10

Ciao, sono tua cugina Carla, figlia di Tardio Antonio Bartolomeo, fratello di tuo padre Nicola, ovviamente conosco tutta la storia della vita dei nostri nonni, ma sicuramente anche tuo padre te ne ha parlato.
Purtroppo ho letto molto tardi il tuo messaggio e non so se sei ancora interessato a contattare, a me farebbe molto piacere comunicare con te e con mio zio Nicola, sapere come state. Ti saluto ed aspetto tue notizie.

Tardio Maria Carolina

Return to “Italian Genealogy”