The "Tyrolean club"

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
denman922
Rookie
Rookie

Re: The "Tyrolean club"

Post by denman922 »

Really, well than there is great probability that my family and your were possibly good friends many years ago.

My grandmothers mother, aunts, etc. were members of something called Willoughby house , Willoughby house girls??

They would take trips back up to Highland Falls, Cornwall area. I have a photo of the car/van owned by Willoughby house. I'll upload it and post it.

My grandmother lived on Wyckoff st in 1930

see 1930 census Gabriel Primo, Elda, Anna. transcribed in reverse, my granfathers FIRST NAME is Primo not his last. Anna is my Aunt Cookie.

Also, my grandfather, his three brothers, nephews, son-in-laws, cousins, etc... all worked in the subways, later they worked on the docks, and in Bklyn Navy yard, back in subways,

I am gonna order the microfilm from LDS for Martello so that I can find the link.
Descendant of Rotolo of Rizziconi, Cabriel/Gabriel of Belluno(BL), Froner,Ell,Ognibeni,Moschen of Levico Terme(TN), Libardi,Avancini of Barco di Levico(TN), Bernardi of Ponte nelle Alpi(BL), Metz of Bronzolo(BZ), Bonatti of Martello (BZ),Atz of Salorno(BZ