passports

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jolynn
Elite
Elite

passports

Postby jolynn » 02 Jul 2007, 18:39

hello all, how is everyone, i am trying to find out if i can obtain a copy of my late greatgrandmothers passport, on her alien registration card in 1920 grimsby england it states passport no. 1309 issued by the italian police, can anyone help, thankyou, kind regards, john

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: passports

Postby ricbru » 03 Jul 2007, 14:09

Dear John,
the copy of her italian passport was issued in only one copy, that one your grandmother had to go to england.
Give us the name, date and place of birth of your grandmother, and we show you the way to get (if any) her copy of application to have the passport.
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo

jolynn
Elite
Elite

Re: passports

Postby jolynn » 03 Jul 2007, 19:03

hello riccardo, thankyou, on her alien registration card her name was given as rosa marandola born cassino 8th feb. 1856, also it states an alias, this was rosa conte, she was married twice, her first husband was aquilla conte, he died, rosa married again and i guess her second husband was named marandola and that is the name she used on her passport. thanks for your help, kind regards, john p.s. she came to england in 1902

Return to “Italian Genealogy”