longo, maria

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mcgurk

longo, maria

Post by mcgurk »

Searching for information on Maria (Fargnola or Fargnioli) Longo and her husband Giusepe Longo from Caserta, San Giorgio a Liri Italy. They had a son Raffaele Longo born August 20, 1881 and daughter Anna Longo born 1886. Raffaele and Anna left Italy and moved to thje United States about 1903 and 1906.

Thank you,
Jackie
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: longo, maria

Post by suanj »

the Maria surname is Fargnoli right spelling, currently San Giorgio a Liri is in Frosinone province, regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Vincenza
Rookie
Rookie

Re: longo, maria

Post by Vincenza »

mcgurk wrote:Searching for information on Maria (Fargnola or Fargnioli) Longo and her husband Giusepe Longo from Caserta, San Giorgio a Liri Italy. They had a son Raffaele Longo born August 20, 1881 and daughter Anna Longo born 1886. Raffaele and Anna left Italy and moved to thje United States about 1903 and 1906.

Thank you,
Jackie
Hi, My husband Grandparents were Guiseppe and Anna Longo from Fontechari, Frosinone. Guiseppe was born 1902 and Anna was born 1910. I don't think it's the same person. But if they are from the same town or close by. They could be family.

You can e-mail at VincenzaM70@Hotmail.com