------

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
travers01

------

Postby travers01 » 23 Sep 2007, 11:58

Gallo1975
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for info on Corrado Del Gaizo, from Napoli

Postby Gallo1975 » 24 Sep 2007, 16:49

Hey..I buy Contadina tomato paste! Nice!

Did he ever leave Italy? If so, where did he go? If he went to Oz (where you are) you may want to try and track down immigration records. Not sure if those are on ancesty.com or not, BUT I know there are a lot of message boards on there that are surname specific (del gaizo) and town specific.

You may want to search the boards for keywords in bunches like, Corrado Naploi or Corrado Naples etc.

I just did a google maps search of the adress you posted and it spit this back out at me:

Piazza Gabriele D'Annunzio, 18
80019 Qualiano NA, Italy

If that is indeed the correct address it seems his home was right off the rotary (roundabout) of the SP47 (Via Campana) and the SP58 (Via Santa Maria a Cubito/Via Palermo).

That also means he is from the village of Qualiano within Naples which is kinda sorta near the villages of Cartgliano and San Pietro. In fact, Naples is not even the closest "lareg city" near this village, it is actually a city/town called : Guigliano in Camapnia. However, following the SP58 south, will indeed take you to Naples..according to this map. Also, I did a "satellite" view too..pretty cool..very residential it seems.
Always looking for info on: Gallo, Perillo, Stelatto, Morganelli, Cutarelli, Aniello/Aiello, Langella, Garitta/Aritta, Hayward, Nicolson & will be happy to swap info too!

travers01

Postby travers01 » 25 Sep 2007, 01:52

Return to “Italian Genealogy”