Ships manifest?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Emmy
Master
Master

Ships manifest?

Postby Emmy » 23 Sep 2007, 15:21

I have this link to a ships manifest for Benedetta Ciccone its on 2 pages.

I've been trying to print out the document -without success.
Grateful if someone can tell me how to do this?

http://ellisisland.org/search/shipManif ... 072140299&

Emmy

bonval
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Ships manifest?

Postby bonval » 23 Sep 2007, 15:40

They want to sell you the copies so they have a "lock" on printing -- you can use photo edit software if you save to your hard drive and then edit and print -- or go to File on the taskbar, save the entire page and then edit and print. Not perfect but you will at least have the page information.

Biff83
Master
Master

Postby Biff83 » 23 Sep 2007, 15:48

Emmy,

Ellis Island does not allow the printing or saving of the images. Here are links to the manifest I saved from Ancestry and placed on Image Shack. You should be able to save/print them.

Ciccone Page 1

Ciccone Page 2

Biff
"To dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands"

Emmy
Master
Master

Postby Emmy » 23 Sep 2007, 15:50

Many Thanks for that information I'll give it a try if not I'll just have to do it the hard way and copy all the information :( :lol:
Emmy

Emmy
Master
Master

Postby Emmy » 23 Sep 2007, 16:18

Hi Biff I just missed your post was busy trying to copy doc. as Bonval had kindly suggested but wasnt having much success. :oops: :oops: :oops:

:D :D I have managed to save the documents you put on Imageshack so now I can take the information and studied it in comfort
away from the computer.
From the research I have been doing I have just realised that Benedetta may have been travelling with her aunt and cousins.
Isnt it great that once you use the correct 'bait' the amount of 'fish' you catch in the net is surprising. :lol: :lol:
(How's Isabelle doing? Looking forward to seeing some more photographs )
Many Thanks for that Biff It's much appreciated.
God Bless
Emmy

Return to “Italian Genealogy”