Docaria

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
keizersdream

Docaria

Postby keizersdream » 25 Sep 2007, 17:54

Dear All,

Does anybody knows if the surename Docaria(o). Probably there could be a T or F betweenthe O and the C.

Thank you,

José

BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Re: Docaria

Postby BillieDeKid » 25 Sep 2007, 18:18

There were two names that came up under Docaria. Here is the manifest and both names are on it.

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0037

Is there any other information you can give? First names, wife, wife's name, children, ages of anyone. Place of birth? Any detailed information you can give will make it easier for people on the site to help.

Regards,
Elizabeth

keizersdream

Postby keizersdream » 25 Sep 2007, 19:37

Dear Elizabeth,

The name of the person i have is Francisca Docaria married with Josef Rige(Arrigue/Rigi/Rige/Arigi). The surename i found in differents documents in Spain. In all documents they mentioned that this lady was a Italian and she give birth to a daughter in Pamplona Spain around 1.740. This daughter married a French man named Francisco Chevalier. In one document they mentioned the Kingdom of Piamonte but i still dont have a clue. Thats why i post this message here.

Thanks.

José

BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Postby BillieDeKid » 25 Sep 2007, 21:24

Hi Jose,

I'm sorry, I made the assumption that you were looking for relatives that came to the USA.

I have no experience with Spanish records etc. However, I'm sure there are people on the site that do and would be able to point you in the right direction and give you some help.

Again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to help.

Regards,
Elizabeth

Return to “Italian Genealogy”