New info

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Ninadmb69

New info

Postby Ninadmb69 » 27 Sep 2007, 01:13

Sorry I have not lost interest just have been extremely busy, in the midst of changing careers.
My paternal great grandmother Rosaria Calfo maiden was one of these Longordo, longardo or Lombardo. On her ellis island records she is listed as Longordo and her mother is listed as Teresa Lombardo. Teresa Lombardo was married to August, found that in Rose's obitg and it lists rose's maiden name as Lombardo, which is what my father always thought it was Lombardo. Just was looking online and found a listing from indiana co. PA from a funeral home listing deceased three day old daughter Luisa daughter of Tony Calfa and Rosaria longardo. The more I learn the more confused I get. My aunt just passed away and I met a few of my father's first cousins, the youngest in his 60's. He did tell me that my Great grandfather Tony calfo has a bullet scar in his upper chest. Apparently something that happened in the Old Country. Will post more as i get

Return to “Italian Genealogy”