surname Ciarabellini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
happymom

surname Ciarabellini

Postby happymom » 19 Nov 2007, 05:40

I am looking for anyone that has the Ciarabellini surname in their geneology. My mother-in-law was an avid geneologist and did a lot of research on this line, however it was almost all destroyed when she died 30 years ago. I believe this is a very uncommon surname and we are probably related to everyone with that surname in one way or another. If there is anyone out there that has any information, I would be so happy and very suprised.
Deborah

BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Re: surname Ciarabellini

Postby BillieDeKid » 19 Nov 2007, 06:14

Hi Deborah,

I don't know if this will help much but someone has put at least some of the information on the LDS website. Select the number 1 on this link and you will get the file

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Search/ ... search.asp

When the link comes up, to your far right you can select Pedigree and/or family. Click on those and it will bring up the info that has been submitted. Also you will see where you can click the details for the person that submitted the info. Maybe you can contact this person and see what info they have.

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth

BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Re: surname Ciarabellini

Postby BillieDeKid » 19 Nov 2007, 06:27

I looked for Ellis Island manifest using the correct spelling of the surname and there were only 7. Do any of these names look familiar and/or do any of the towns or provinces in Italy look familiar?

1 Ciarabellini, Alessandro fromMonte Urano arrived 1911
2 Ciarabellini, Angelo from Civitanova Macerata arrived 1912
3 Ciarabellini, Filippo S. Egidio arrived 1901
4 Ciarabellini, Michele from Monte Urano arrived 1913
5 Ciarabellini, Michele second trip resides in New York, N.Y arrived 1923
6 Ciarabellini, Nicola C... from Macerola arrived 1904
7 Ciarabellini, Pietro from S. Cpidio, Aseoli, Picius, Italy arrived 1909

If any of these look like a family member of yours let us know and we can post the manifests and someone should be able to pull census information and possible draft cards if they exist.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”