DeLuca from Sambiase

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sunshyne132

DeLuca from Sambiase

Postby sunshyne132 » 23 Nov 2007, 17:17

Hello I am looking for all the DeLuca's from Sambiase. If you know of any or are a DeLuca please contact me. I know that the DeLuca's are all over the world and would love to make contact.
Thanks.

Michael31
Master
Master

Re: DeLuca from Sambiase

Postby Michael31 » 26 Nov 2007, 00:53

Hi,
www.paginebianche.it
cognome: De Luca
dove: Sambiase

or

cognome: Deluca
dove: Lamezia Terme

sunshyne132

Postby sunshyne132 » 26 Nov 2007, 03:36

hello Michael,
I'm new at this are you trying to tell me to look them up in the italian white pages? If so I've already done that. I know most of what is left of the family in Sambiase, Catanzaro. I can't seem to get any information from the city hall. They tell me to go to the churches but that is impossilbe unless you do that personally. I live in Texas. Do you know of any other way of finding very old records? I've looked at your past postings and they are all from northern italy.
All my family comes from Sambiase and back in the 50-60's they moved away. Australia, Canada, England and the US.

Michael31 wrote:Hi,
www.paginebianche.it
cognome: De Luca
dove: Sambiase

or

cognome: Deluca
dove: Lamezia Terme

BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Postby BillieDeKid » 26 Nov 2007, 05:56

Hi Sunshyne and welcome to the forum. Do you have any names and dates of ancestors that you are looking for specifically? If so please list the full names, approximate dates of birth, if came to america, canada etc. and about what year. If you give the names of females it needs to be the maiden names. Italian women went by their maiden names not their husbands.

The more detail you can give the easier it will be for people on the forum to help you.

Regards,
Elizabeth

BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Postby BillieDeKid » 26 Nov 2007, 06:09

Here is the information for films you can order for Sambiase through LDS. First find a Family History Center (FHC) near you. I've provided you with the link.

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp

Next look at the link of provided and you will see available films for birth and death. The films only cover the years 1809 to 1861. Write down the film numbers and description of each film you want to order. The cost is about $5.50 per film and it takes 2 to 4 weeks for the films to arrive. You must go to the FHC to order the films. Here is the link for the films -

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... o+civile++

I'm not sure what you're looking for, if it's a specific person or not so I hope this might help.

sunshyne132

Postby sunshyne132 » 26 Nov 2007, 16:00

Elizabeth,
Thanks for all the info and the links. I will check them out.

BillieDeKid wrote:Here is the information for films you can order for Sambiase through LDS. First find a Family History Center (FHC) near you. I've provided you with the link.

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp

Next look at the link of provided and you will see available films for birth and death. The films only cover the years 1809 to 1861. Write down the film numbers and description of each film you want to order. The cost is about $5.50 per film and it takes 2 to 4 weeks for the films to arrive. You must go to the FHC to order the films. Here is the link for the films -

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... o+civile++

I'm not sure what you're looking for, if it's a specific person or not so I hope this might help.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”