Surname:Sultani(Any Info)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sultani23

Surname:Sultani(Any Info)

Post by sultani23 »

I don't know exactly where I'm from in Italy, only that I have Italian blood in me. My last name is Sultani and I need all the help I can get to find out about my ancestry. If anyone has anyway to help, with either information on my family or an easy, cost-free way of finding exactly where we are from, please let me know. I only know that weimmigrated from Italy over one hundred years ago, and all of my family have passed away, so I can not get any help, and my family immigrated to the U.S. from Syria, for reasons unknown to me.
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Re: Surname:Sultani(Any Info)

Post by BillieDeKid »

Hi Sultani and welcome to the forum. A few questions. Was your father born in Italy, your grandfather, great grandfather etc. or were they born somewhere else. Did any of the relatives I mention die in the US or elsewhere? If they were born in Italy what are their full names, spouses full names (including maiden names), childrens names, approximate birth years and approximate years that they immigrated.

The more detail information you can provide the easier it will be for people on the forum to help you.

Regards,
Elizabeth
alce8993

Re: Surname:Sultani(Any Info)

Post by alce8993 »

[quote="sultani23"]I don't know exactly where I'm from in Italy, only that I have Italian blood in me. My last name is Sultani and I need all the help I can get to find out about my ancestry. If anyone has anyway to help, with .....

The surname Sultani is now present in the South Italy and specifically in Sardegna.
Nadia