Rinaldis Surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Rinaldis

Rinaldis Surname

Postby Rinaldis » 12 May 2003, 02:59

RINALDIS Family Tree

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 12 May 2003, 05:32

Riunaldis is an italian surname with Longobard roots stretching into France commencing in the 8th century when the name was Raginaldus and then becoming Rainaldus,Rinaldus and Ranaldus in Italy and orignally consists of two elements one being Ragin or Ragan meaning decision or god inspried and the second element Waldaz menaing head,capo oir leader becoming a leader with divine consent. There are presentlyu132 persons in Italy with this surname and approximately 50% are in the Lombardia, Piemonte and Liguria region; the historical roots for the surname.

Sinbce you provided no guidance nor advice as to what you wanted I reached out to you in the best possible way I could not knowing if this will suffice and meet your needs. Should you decide to share your genealogy needs with me, please don't hesitate to get back to me so that your needs can be dealt with. Peter

raganwaldaz

Re: Rinaldis Surname

Postby raganwaldaz » 29 Jun 2010, 19:15

just found this entry and wanted to question if the surname Ranalli is a variant of the Rinaldis family name ?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”