Imbazano Francisco Morello

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
bmorello

Imbazano Francisco Morello

Postby bmorello » 17 May 2003, 11:56

I am looking for any one who is related to me my father came to US and married my mother then died. I never knew his family. I would like to find a reletive. I know of a brother who died named Imbalzano Leouardo, an I know he had a total of 9 brothers and sisters. I would like to find any of them or there children.
bmorello

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 17 May 2003, 15:02

There is no record in ellisisland records for his arrival in the USA by name only. There are 3500 Morello's in Italy and they are from the North or Sicily going by the numbers. You must frunish some addditinal information no matter how insiginificant to you about Imbazano Frfancesco Morello (Italian is Francesco) Even some old letters or photograhps will do. Even the name of a place on a cancelled letter or family oral history...in short anything. Peter

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 17 May 2003, 16:48

P.S. The first name is spelled IMBALZANO FRANCESCO MORELLO. Peter

bmorello

Imbalzano Francesco Morello

Postby bmorello » 17 May 2003, 23:16

I have a certificato di stato de faiglia he is listed
5- IMBALZANO Francesco di giuseppe e di Morello Giuseppa nato a Montebello Jonico il 4.12.890 figlio
I also have a letter from his brother leonardo The address is via sbare superiore 115 Riggo Calabria 09100 Italia
I hope that is good information I know Leonardo died about 10 years ago. My fatrher died in 1963 I when I was 6 years old. Any help you can give will be much appreiceated.
Thank you
bmorello

bmorello

Postby bmorello » 17 May 2003, 23:19

p.s. The spelling is what I can make it out to be. When in the US he used the name Frank Morello Thank you betty

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 18 May 2003, 00:05

go to www.paginebianche.it and try to find anyone surnamed Imbalzano or Morello who may be reralted to you. If not then youi can always contact them by mail and ask them if they are related to you. If you wish to request documents from the town then please let me know. In the www.paginebianche.it websiote put in the surname Imbalazano in the first line and the town in the third line and click CERCA and then the second time put in Morello in the first line and the town in the third line and click CERCA again. I am assuming that Imbalzano is his fathers surname and Morello is his mothers surname. Peter

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 18 May 2003, 00:19

There are three listings for Imbalzano and none for Morello. Peter

JCalabroNJ

Re: Imbazano Francisco Morello

Postby JCalabroNJ » 30 Sep 2009, 00:13

Betty,

My name is Jason Calabro my family is from the southern part of italy, Reggio Calabria. We have many relatives with the last name Immbalzano.

My father, Joseph Calabro who visits his home town yearly has just retuned and handed me your name and other contact information. His cousin Pino
(giuseppe) Imbalzao passed it along to us.

I am told your father and my grand mother we siblings.

If this info sounds the slightest bit correct we may be onto something. Feel free to write back in acknowledgment that you are infact the Betty Morello I am told of

JasonCalabro@yahoo.com

Return to “Italian Genealogy”