The lobato and Pizzoglio family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

The lobato and Pizzoglio family

Postby ChrisMosca » 17 Dec 2007, 01:04

Just checking to see if anyone here may have any relations with Angela Lobato and Nino Pizzoglio born in Italy not sure when, moved to brasil and then to Argentina and had my grandmother Adelina Pizzoglio. Just trying my luck.
thanks.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: The lobato and Pizzoglio family

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Dec 2007, 05:57

In what location (city, town or village) was Adelina born in and in what country if known. Checking for their arrival in Argentina. Do you know how to read,write in Spanish language?=Peter=

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Dec 2007, 06:06

I have 7 Pizzoglio arriving in Buenos Aires and 127 Lobato no first names yet so researching Pizzoglio is the way to go. =Peter=

ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Postby ChrisMosca » 17 Dec 2007, 06:15

all i know is that adelina was born in buenos aires, Argentina in 1915 her parents went to brazil first because they had relatives there already, not sure why they went to argentina. i also know that Nino pizzoglio-Nino was actually short for something else that was just what they called him. Adelina was an only child. i know that nino had a brother named emilio pizzoglio that lived in argentina. thats all i have, and yes I do read ad write in spanish, thaks for all your help peter!!!
where have you found this or can you send me the details.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Dec 2007, 06:20

I have not found anything yet but there are 16 Pizoglio surnamed famiklies listed in the Argentina telephone directory...relatives of yours??=Peter=

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Dec 2007, 06:21

oops Pizzoglio. sorry for mispelling.=Peter=

ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Postby ChrisMosca » 17 Dec 2007, 06:35

i don't know if they are relatives, I really don't know much.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Dec 2007, 13:18

what h appened to Emilio Pizzoglio? Did he remain in Argentina? =Peter=

ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Postby ChrisMosca » 17 Dec 2007, 17:33

I believe he lived the rest of his life in argentina.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 18 Dec 2007, 00:55

Do you know where he was living in Argentina around the time of his death? If so you can write to the civil registry office for a death certificate giving a decade in which you think the death occurred. It may cost application money but worth it if you need the information. =Peter=

ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Postby ChrisMosca » 19 Dec 2007, 18:23

i've sent tons of emails to different places of civil registry and other places to argentina and still haven't gotten a responce. Does anyone know a better way to contact info for birth certificates etc from argentina?

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 19 Dec 2007, 23:39

Do you know in what city,town or village he was living in at the time of his birth or death?? In this way we can zero in on the specific office of the relating office of the Registro Civil where the records are maintained. You will have to write in Spanish and if you neeed assistance, please let me know. =Peter=

ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Postby ChrisMosca » 20 Dec 2007, 05:32

In the capitol, Buenos aires.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 20 Dec 2007, 14:14

Dear Chris send a letter to Direccion General de Registro Civil, Uruguay 753, Buenos Aires, Argentina IN SPANISH and then followed by english to request an application for a death certificate ( a probable decade of death is acceptable). You may wish to send an e-mail to consultas dgrc@ buenosairfes.gov.ar and do the same thing to expedite things. I believe the fee ($US1=$Arg3) is around 20 pesos but do not hold me to it since prices change.

Please let me know if you know Spanish well enough to write. =Peter=

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 20 Dec 2007, 14:15

sorry for the typo on BuenosAires!!=peter=

Return to “Italian Genealogy”