DELLA VOLPE

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dellavolpe

DELLA VOLPE

Postby dellavolpe » 26 Dec 2007, 16:22

I am seeking any information on the last name DELLA VOLPE. Please, enter in contact for email!

I am seeking any information on the last name. I suspect that, my great-grandfather disembarked first it USA and later it came to Brazil (Vicenzo Della Volpe or Vicente Della Volpe in Portuguese). My related ones older they are already everybody died and I fear that the history of my family gets lost in the time. I know that the family came to close of 1896 America, of the area of Naples. My great-grandfather married Thereza Nigra.

Thank you
dellavolpe@gmail.com

misbris
Master
Master

Re: DELLA VOLPE

Postby misbris » 26 Dec 2007, 16:30

Hi and welcome to the forum,

What kind of information are you looking for? Are you trying to trace a particular individual or family? Are you looking for relatives? Do you want to know the meaning or history of the name? Give us some more specifics and I am sure someone here can help.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 26 Dec 2007, 17:28

Rahael Della Volpa arrived Sao paulo State on August 17, 1896 as head of family. What would you like to know? =Peter=

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 26 Dec 2007, 20:04

sorry for the typo..Raphael della Volpe.=Peter=

Return to “Italian Genealogy”