Surname Di Nobile From Ripalimosani , Molise/Abruzzi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Surname Di Nobile From Ripalimosani , Molise/Abruzzi

Postby TonyDiNobile » 27 Dec 2007, 05:13

I am interested in finding others researching the Di Nobile surname....I have only found a few over the years....Many changed their name to Noble....I'm not sure but we might also be connected to the surname Nobile....Ideally I could make contact with Di Nobile families both in the United States , Italy and abroad.....I would like to exchange information and if possible old pictures.....My Great Grand Father was Guisseppe Di Nobile and My Great Grand Mother Giavanina Di Nobile( Ciolfi).....They immigrated in 1905/1906 and settled in Cleveland , Ohio....Your help would be Appreciated....

Tony

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Surname Di Nobile From Ripalimosani , Molise/Abruzzi

Postby PeterTimber » 27 Dec 2007, 05:25

Google.com might provide you with any research done on the Di Nobile surname by putting in the title Di Nobile surname genealogy for any such studies. you might wish to add Ripalimosoni onto the title to concentrate on any research just in that town. There is an Italian website www.tiscali.it which you can put the same title or just Ripalimosani for a listing of everything relating to that town in detail. =Peter=

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Surname Di Nobile From Ripalimosani , Molise/Abruzzi

Postby suanj » 27 Dec 2007, 06:34

In the ship's manifest of Giuseppe DI NOBILE http://ellisisland.org/search/shipmanif ... 2387100328
he was in travel also with Fulgenzio DI NOBILE and both joining at Domenico IAMMARINO, brother in law, in Cleveland, Ohio..
It is this your ancestor?
regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Return to “Italian Genealogy”