Hoping for help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jvintanelli

Hoping for help

Postby jvintanelli » 01 Jan 2008, 03:54

Soy nuevo en el sitio y quisiera saber si alguien pudiera ayudarme en identificar a alguna persona con el apellido Vintanelli. Por diferentes situaciones familiares nunca tuve contacto con mi familia paterna ni conozco a nadie mas con el apellido.
Alguien pudiera ayudarme ? Gracias...

I'm new on the site and i want to know if someone colud help me to trace Vintanelli's family.
In vain i tried to find some reference about my last name.

Thanks in advance

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Hoping for help

Postby suanj » 01 Jan 2008, 06:57

this surname don't exist in Italy; it exist VENTINELLI ( in Veneto region: Verona province)
regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

jvintanelli

Postby jvintanelli » 15 Dec 2008, 08:50

suanj wrote:this surname don't exist in Italy; it exist VENTINELLI ( in Veneto region: Verona province)
regards, suanj
Thanks for your post, for some reason i can´t see your message until now.
Obviously i feel sad about your comments ... dont you have any other suggest about that ?.
My father is dead since 1986, the only reference about the surname is on a novel from a Colombian writer about some italian painter named Vittorio Vintanelli, but it's a fictional character.
Any other suggest will be appreciated.
(Sorry for my bad english i'am from Mexico City)

Best regards

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 15 Dec 2008, 14:40

in what country did you father reside prior to his death or where did he immigrate to whenhe first immigrated from Italy?? =Peter=

jvintanelli

Postby jvintanelli » 17 Dec 2008, 06:54

Hi Peter

My father was argentine, but he was born from italian imigrants, he said his father was from Lombardy and her mother (Conti surname) from Sicily.
When he was a child, her parents, brothers and sisters died in Argentine because of a plague. Only him and an elder brother survive.
Both of them travel trough many countries until his brother died in New York, leaving him alone as an orphan. Then he received help from a catholic mexican priest who brought him to Mexico, who becames his new homeland.

Best regards

Return to “Italian Genealogy”