*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

San Giorgio Canavese Miglio Donini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

San Giorgio Canavese Miglio Donini

Postby Miglio » 02 Jan 2008, 03:46

My Miglio relatives were from San Giorgio Canavese and am would like to know if anyone ever has received information from that area. Also looking for any Donini relatives, but not sure from where in Italy.
Miglio

Re: San Giorgio Canavese Miglio Donini

Postby ricbru » 02 Jan 2008, 15:52

Hello,
these are the only Miglio on the San Giorgio Canavese white pages

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0

There are not Donini on the white pages

This is San Giorgio Canavese civil record office

Comune
Ufficio di Stato civile
Via Dante, 25
CAP 10090
San Giorgio Canavese (TO)
Italy

I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby mglafond » 22 Dec 2009, 08:39

Miglio wrote:My Miglio relatives were from San Giorgio Canavese and am would like to know if anyone ever has received information from that area. Also looking for any Donini relatives, but not sure from where in Italy.

Hello,

I was in San Giorgio earlier this year, and have a Miglio friend there. What were your Miglio names, and when did they leave San Giorgio? Where did they emmigrate to?

Mike
mglafond

Postby Donini » 22 Jul 2013, 04:30

After all these years and I just saw your reply to my post. A distant cousin died recently and in her will were listed my relatives living in San Giorgio Canavese. Names are DeMatteis Enrietti, Biolatti, Zanato, Nigra, Bono, and Peiroleri. My great grandfather and his brother (Miglio) married sisters (Dematteis) in Italy and immigrated to the US in the late 1800's. I believe the names listed are descendants of Francesco DeMatteis and Laura DeMatteis Bono my ggrandmother's siblings. My gggrandparents were Guseppi DeMatteis and Angelena Iano DeMatteis. I have addresses to the above names, but don't know if they read English.
The last names of the Miglios living there are descendants of my gg aunts with married names Binando, Cuffia, Defilippi with their descendants being Ruffino, Viola, Debernardi and their descendants. My gggrandparents were Lucia Marco Miglio and Anton Miglio. Ggranparents were Filipo Miglio and Frances Dematteis.

Since my grandfather and his brother came to America and it looks like the sisters stayed in Italy, I think any Miglios might b from another branch of the family.

Sorry, lots to figure out. Thanks you for your help.
Donini

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy